The TREEMAN Andy
- Member since Nov 2019
- 6 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite The TREEMAN Andy to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Let us repair all those jobs that need doing so you can, sit back, relax and enjoy your home and Garden
- Tree Surgery
About The TREEMAN Andy
Having first cut trees for the British Army in the 1980’s, Andy has over the years become a fully qualified arborist enjoying his passion for all things wood. Over the years Andy has become qualified in most areas of tree work in line with the most up to date good practice of the industry.
Registered Green Waste carrier with SEPA
• City & Guilds/NPTC awards
• Unit 201 – Maintenance of the Chainsaw and Cutting System ( Formerly Cs30)
• Unit 202 – Cross-Cut Timber Using a Chainsaw (Formerly Cs30)
• Unit 203 – Fell and Process Trees up to 380mm (Formerly Cs31)
• Unit 301 – Fell and Process Trees over 380mm (Formerly Cs32/33)
• Unit 206 – Access a Tree Using a Rope and Harness (Formerly Cs38)
• Unit 306 – Carry out Aerial Rescue Operations (Formerly Cs38)
• Unit 308- Use of a chainsaw from a rope and harness (Formerly Cs39)
• Lantra First aid + Forestry Certificate
• NPTC Use of brushwood chipper
Public Liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £5,000,000.00
Valid until: 18th Nov 2022
Public liability insurance
Covers your property, or the property of a third party, in the event of damage caused by a tradesperson or their employees. It does not cover poor workmanship and the policy may contain conditions that could restrict cover.
Professional indemnity insurance
Provides cover for losses arising out of professional errors in design and/or specifications offered as part of the service. This insurance is typically used by architects, designers, engineers, and design & build contractors.
MyBuilder does not verify public liability or indemnity insurance. Check this tradesperson’s insurance covers everything you need.
A unique insurance policy designed from the ground up to guarantee the success of your job. Including cover for poor workmanship, the loss of your deposit or if the tradesperson ceases trading. Learn more