Tony Coleman Roofing & Building
- Member since Jul 2008
- 2 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Tony Coleman Roofing & Building to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
we have no set policy on pricing and are happy to quote either labour only, labour and materials, day rate, or even an hourly rate, and will always give a clear indication as to the amount of time a project is to take. sharonm said @ 09th Nov, 08:14 Thanks for the advice. Still negotiating (Arguing?) with BG and they will be replacing 2 rads under my homecare agreement. 5 managers later, no-one at Bg can tell me how they priced for powerflush which was GBP808 (small 3 bed flat. Once they replace radiators will see if I need a powerflush as i believe it is not necessary, Each time I have spoken to them they have stated that I can have other companies do the powerflush but I will make sure they still cover me before having the work done! Once again thanks for letting me know its great to get advice from people like yourself who have experience in dealing with BG.
- 3.Extension Builder
- 5.Restoration & Refurb Specialist
- 6.Chimney & Fireplace Specialist
- 7.Driveway Paver
- 8.Loft Conversion Specialist
- 9.Conversion Specialist
- 10.Carpenter & Joiner
- 11.Demolition Contractor
- 14.Landscape Gardener
- 15.New Home Builder
About Tony Coleman Roofing & Building
My brother and i work as a team
He is a qualified bricklayer and has worked on new builds since the late 80's we now work alongside each other building roofing and refurbishing properties.
I have been self employed for six years now and have been building, roofing and refurbishing houses, student accommodations, nursing homes and even pubs.
NVQ qualified in hard landscaping too.
I have a good portfolio of work completed
such as extensions, alterations, loft conversions, boundary walls, drive ways, etc.
We are excellent craftsman hardworking and are willing to travel.
qualified Bricklayer, Between us we have 25 years experience.
Joinery, New and Traditional Roofing,
Many years hands on experience own tools and transport
Experienced in all aspects of maintenance, refurbishment, alterations and new builds.
Have the ability to work with or with out drawings
we enjoy hard challenging projects and are not scared of heights.
All work undertaken from dripping gutters to complete projects.
Ask a tradesman
Tony Coleman Roofing & Building has answered 5 questions on Ask a Tradesman.
- Condensation in double glazing - what are the solutions? 37
- can't see a lintel - does it mean there isn't one? 6
- if you are responsible for a boundary fencing and replace it with concrete post and gravel boards which side do you show to the neighbour the rough or smooth? 6
- Cost for small repair job on roof 4
- I have been given conflicting information so I cancelled the job originally. 3
Other great tradespeople in Nottingham
- Roofers in Nottingham
- Handymen in Nottingham
- Extension Builders in Nottingham
- Bricklayers in Nottingham
- Restoration & Refurb Specialists in Nottingham
- Chimney & Fireplace Specialists in Nottingham
- Driveway Pavers in Nottingham
- Loft Conversion Specialists in Nottingham
- Conversion Specialists in Nottingham
- Carpenters & Joiners in Nottingham
- Builders in Nottingham