Taylor's Stone and Brick Services
- Member since Apr 2015
- 25 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Taylor's Stone and Brick Services to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
I am a time served stonemason and have been working within the restoration and conservation business for the last eight years. I am reliable, honest and hardworking and I always strive to give my customers what they expect.
- 3.Restoration & Refurb Specialist
About Taylor's Stone and Brick Services
I have worked on a wide range of projects throughout my time, such as re pointing stone, and brick work in lime mortar, rebuilding basic structures all the way through to working on grade 1 listed buildings where precision stone work was needed. To give an idea of such buildings these include Wollaton Hall, Newstead Abbey, Newport roman arch in Lincoln and numerous churches in Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire and Derbyshire district. I started in the trade eight years ago as an apprentice stone mason with the company Mark Stafford Stone masonry.
- Level 3 NVQ in Heritage Skills Stone Masonry issued June 2012, Fountains Abbey
- Level 2 NVQ in Stonemasonry-Banker Masonry issued July 2009, York College
- Completion of Apprenticeship in Stonemasonry in July 2009, York College
- Heritage gold CSCS card