L B Services
- Member since Dec 2011
- 50 feedback comments, 98% positive
Start your project
Invite L B Services to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Apprentice trained builder. Clean, Professional and quick as can be. Many varied jobs undertaken.
- 2.Carpenter & Joiner
- 3.Window Fitter
About L B Services
Apprentice trained with time served builder for three years. Eight years with local building, renovation company. Seven years self-employed builder/carpenter/plumber.
Working at height. (BOSS)
Skills as follows. Hanging doors, laying floors, skirting boards etc, 1st fix Joinery and 2nd. Plasterboard work, walls or ceilings. Fitting new bathroom suites, plumbing, drainage etc. UPVC windows and doors supplied and fitted. New glass or seals for drafty doors. Small walls and brickwork repairs, outside maintenance, fencing, gates etc.
Ask a tradesman
L B Services has answered 6 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Laminate on uneven floor 13
- Fitting skirting board to a VERY TIGHT bend 9
- what is correct height for kitchen base units my kitchen fitter has fitted them at 93cm i say this is incorrect as my cooker is only 90cm so sits below the worktop 9
- Serveyer pointed high damp in the internal wall(no rising) and suspected leaking shower,Damp and timber team didn't mention anything about damp,we were suggested to change shower by estate agent.help!