- Tunbridge Wells
- Member since Mar 2011
- 7 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite T&G Electrics to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
T&G Electrics strives in delivering a very one-to-one basis style of electrician, whose main goal is customer satisfaction as well as a professional and prompt service. Prices won't be beaten along with work quality, Call or E-mail for a free quote today!
- 2.New Home Builder
- 3.Loft Conversion Specialist
About T&G Electrics
T&G Electrics is a fast growing electrical installation and maintenance firm, based in Tunbridge wells, which is run by Thomas Graffin. T&G Electrics strives in delivering a very one-to-one basis style of electrician, whose main goal is customer satisfaction as well as a professional and prompt service.
We have a wide range of extensive knowledge on all electrical systems that range from installation, to servicing, fault finding and full certification, with experience in both the domestic and commercial sector. Prices won't be beaten along with work quality, call for a free, no obbligation quote today!
Our work areas are West Kent, North Sussex, East Surrey and South East London however specific places of cover include: Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge, Southborough, Sevenoaks, Oxted, Hildenborough, Uckfield, Crowborough, Edenbridge, East Grinstead, Robertsbridge, Maidstone, Cranbrook, Godstone and many more!
- City & Guilds 2330 Level 2 in Electrical installation
- City & Guilds 2330 Level 3 in Electrical installation
- City & Guilds Level 3 NVQ in electrical installation
- City & Guilds AM2 qualification in electrical installation
- City & Guilds 2391 Testing and inspection of electrical services
- CSCS approved in Health and safety at the following:
Working at height + Manual handling + Abrasive wheel change + Scaffold building
- JIB approved and registered member of electrical body 'ELECSA' No. EPP36419 Company skills include:
- Testing, including full periodic testing of dwellings.
- Installation, any electrical installation from power to lighting.
- Project management, from small projects to £250,000+ Contracts
- Design, Designing basic lighting and power distribution facilities.
- Certification, from minor works certificates to new installations.
- Warranty providing, we are able to offer full warranty’s to all work done.
- Buildings control, through our partner 'ELECSA' we notify any works to building control for you and have them send you all certification to prove.
Public Liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £2,000,000.00
Valid until: 17th Apr 2018
Public liability Insurance
This covers your property, or the property of a third party, in the event of damage caused by works. It DOES NOT cover poor workmanship
The policy may contain conditions that could restrict the cover.
We have not verified this policy and recommend you verify it covers everything you need before agreeing to any work.
Professional indemnity insurance
This provides cover for losses arising out of professional errors in design and/or specifications offered as part of their service. It DOES NOT cover poor workmanship
This insurance is typically used by architects, designers, engineers, and design & build contractors.