- Member since 27 Mar 2011
- Location: Tunbridge Wells
- Feedback score: 5 jobs 100% positive
- Insurance verified: Limit £1,000,000
- New Home Builder
- Loft Conversion Specialist
Get a quote from this tradesman
Invite this tradesman to get in touch with you. If the tradesman is available, they will accept your invitation and give you a phone call.
T&G Electrics strives in delivering a very one-to-one basis style of electrician, whose main goal is customer satisfaction as well as a professional and prompt service. Prices won't be beaten along with work quality, Call or E-mail for a free quote today!
Tom done a great job and will use again, thanks. Pete
granty_50 - 29th Nov, 2016 Positive feedback
About T&G Electrics
T&G Electrics is a fast growing electrical installation and maintenance firm, based in Tunbridge wells, which is run by Thomas Graffin. T&G Electrics strives in delivering a very one-to-one basis style of electrician, whose main goal is customer satisfaction as well as a professional and prompt service.
We have a wide range of extensive knowledge on all electrical systems that range from installation, to servicing, fault finding and full certification, with experience in both the domestic and commercial sector. Prices won't be beaten along with work quality, call for a free, no obbligation quote today!
Our work areas are West Kent, North Sussex, East Surrey and South East London however specific places of cover include: Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge, Southborough, Sevenoaks, Oxted, Hildenborough, Uckfield, Crowborough, Edenbridge, East Grinstead, Robertsbridge, Maidstone, Cranbrook, Godstone and many more!
Qualifications & accreditations
- City & Guilds 2330 Level 2 in Electrical installation
- City & Guilds 2330 Level 3 in Electrical installation
- City & Guilds Level 3 NVQ in electrical installation
- City & Guilds AM2 qualification in electrical installation
- City & Guilds 2391 Testing and inspection of electrical services
- CSCS approved in Health and safety at the following:
Working at height + Manual handling + Abrasive wheel change + Scaffold building
- JIB approved and registered member of electrical body 'ELECSA' No. EPP36419 Company skills include:
- Testing, including full periodic testing of dwellings.
- Installation, any electrical installation from power to lighting.
- Project management, from small projects to £250,000+ Contracts
- Design, Designing basic lighting and power distribution facilities.
- Certification, from minor works certificates to new installations.
- Warranty providing, we are able to offer full warranty’s to all work done.
- Buildings control, through our partner 'ELECSA' we notify any works to building control for you and have them send you all certification to prove.
How MyBuilder Works
- Post a job
- Describe what needs to be done
- Get Quotes
- Tradesmen respond quickly online
- Hire Tradesman
- Compare profiles & feedback reviews
- Leave Feedback
- Your review matters!