- Member since Nov 2010
- 32 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Symply Landscapes to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Symply Landscapes has been operating for 15 years and in that time has prided itself on delivering a high quality product. We take pride in the work we do and believe that, if the finished work is not good enough in our home, then neither would it be in our customer's.
- Driveways (Paved & Loose Surface)
About Symply Landscapes
We have laid driveways and patios, which has included all the necessary groundworks.
We have done garden makeovers, including turfing, walling, both in brick and stone, decking, fencing, drainage and construction of wooden features.
We have planted hedges, trees and large shrub beds.
We can operate all types mechanical equipment, which may be required in completing the project.
We have experience in the construction of walls in brick, block or stone.
We can also provide joinery, glazing, plumbing, painting, tiling and pointing, both brickwork and flags.
Ask a tradesman
Symply Landscapes has answered 10 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Raised Patio Shifting structurally 10
- Decking above DPC 8
- Is that concrete going to cause problems? 1
- Hi, what kind of tradesman/woman should i approach for concreting or reconcreting small patch in front of my bay window? And also laying new paving on top of grass? Thank you. 1
- Should I Render exterior of house or tile first?