- Member since Mar 2018
- 6 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Post your job to invite tradespeople like Studio KAZAAD to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.Post a job
I provide professional architectural design services from small to large scale projects in all sectors. My architectural innovation is what arouses sentiments in homeowners that will receive support and guidance in practical and theoretical knowledge in property design. Overall, I want to create a relationship with clients based on mutual respect, empathy and understanding to delivery what is required for property owners.
About Studio KAZAAD
- Trading as a freelancing architectural designer.
- Giving advice on property/housing development/community related and budget costs.
- Providing precedent studies on building development in the UK.
- Creating planning application drawings.
- Writing professional design and access statements.
- Creating building control/regulations research and drawings.
- Willing to work with other builders and architects if necessary.
- Excellent connections with structural engineers.
- Determined to commute to areas across England and Wales.
- Working with Imno-Thermo consultants to provide sustainable insulation materials to reduce low carbon emissions Low carbon recycled acoustic & thermal natural fibre insulation.
Please feel free to contact me on any property development enquiries in the UK.
**PS - I would like to elaborate on three points on MyBuilder**
1. Travelling around England and Wales to carry out building projects - I have been dubbed 'the travelling architect' by clients as I am currently working on (and completed) building projects in London, Sheffield, Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, York, Liverpool, Kent, Brighton, etc as well as building projects in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. I have a huge interest in learning new towns and cities across England and Wales and would like to learn as much culture and experience as I can on this small island so I do not mind going to places that is 75-100 miles away from me as I do love to travel anywhere around the world. If you see me expressed an interest on your work and no one have not expressed an interest, please do consider my services and see what I can do for you. :)
2. Structural Engineer Enquiries - I have seen countless number of customers who have structural engineering questions to be asked and required or wanted to find a structural engineer. At the moment, I have a few engineers who are willing to help with your enquiries but would have to be a dialogue online between you the and engineer. This is where you need to share as much information as possible so that I can carry out the work you need and pass the information to my fellow structural engineers :)
3. Permitted Development Deadline (May 2019) - On 30 May 2019 the Government’s relaxed view about PD Rules will again be reviewed (and possibly revised). There is an argument to say the more ambient rules regarding domestic extensions may likely continue after May 2019, but there is no guarantee. Please feel free to ask me on particular questions regarding PD, as this marks the end of an exciting era of increased freedom for homeowners — Time is truly ticking on the manifestation of your dream home as some families have enjoyed up to 75% extra extension space without needing any Planning Permission. They have been able to add twice the usual space allowed for single storey rear extensions. I am more than happy to provide the best quote for this deadline! :)
Foundation Degree in Spatial Design - Distinction
BA (Hons) Interior Architecture
DipGrad Architectural Studies (RIBA Part 1)
MArch Architecture (RIBA Part 2) - Distinction
RIBA Associate Member
RIBA/ARB Part 3 Professional Studies (In progress)
Lego Building Brick Artist Trainee
CAD Tutorials - AutoCAD, Vectorworks + SketchUp
Independent Creative Workshops - providing workshop for children and adults on Architecture and Design
Ask a tradesman
Studio KAZAAD has answered 1 question on Ask a Tradesman.