srr property maintenance
- Member since Nov 2011
- 9 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Post your job to invite tradespeople like srr property maintenance to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.Post a job
Hello im Stuart, i have lived and worked in Macclesfield all my life. i run a property maintenace buisness, i specialise in external joinery work ranging from custom sheds timber houses to fencing. I also do all property work and site clearances
About srr property maintenance
when i left school i did my aprentership with BT for 4 years, i then set up a external cleaning and maintenance company which i ran for 7 years.
i then sold this buisness and started to work with a builder doing work on 2 big houses in alderly edge and other propeties, jobs with them involded large extension, re roofing, renovation and demotition work
I have plenty of experiance in a range off projects, from custom kitchen fitting to decking to painting and decorating.
I also have a full range off traders that i use and trust on a regular basis.
btec national deplomer in telecomunications i am a very hard worker, i can install new windows, full garden renovations, install new doors. painting and decoration, install new facia boards etc
Ask a tradesman
srr property maintenance has answered 99 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- What is the process for removing external render? 30
- what are maximum heights allowed for fences between properties. What are best fencing options? 28
- My fence panels move about in the recesses of my concrete posts. 13
- Conservatory or Extension 11
- Order of work to be done for bedrooms - plastering, painting, coving, skirting boards and new doors and frames 8