Stovesman Building Contractors
- Swaffham Norfolk
- Member since Mar 2015
- 14 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Stovesman Building Contractors to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
NORFOLKS BEST STOVES MAN & CHIMNEY BUILDER. We are HETAS registered installers of Wood burning and Multi-fuel stoves. We also cover all aspects of building and fireplace reconstruction, we have 26 years experience in chimney works. Our reputation goes before us, this has been built up of old school standards of which enables us to meet your exact requirements with outstanding performance.
- Chimney & Fireplace Specialist
About Stovesman Building Contractors
We are a local company, serving Norfolk and East of England. Our philosophy at Stoves Man is to keep things simple. We offer honest advice, professional installations and building works, great customer service and all at a reasonable price. Check out our reviews and see what our customers say about us. We have a portfolio for you to see for yourself. Call Andrew for your free survey and quotation.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES WE OFFER
- HETAS Certificated Installations of multi fuel stoves and wood burners.
- Fireplace building and reconstruction.
- Installations of wood burners and multi fuel stoves.
- Installation of chimney flue liners and external chimney systems.
- Building Chimneys
- All Chimney repairs.
- Flat roof installations.
- Traditional roof renewals, Complete New Roofs.
- Chimney rebuilds, repairs, repointing and maintenance.
- All aspects of lead work and lead flashings.
- Complete Building Services.
For any other requirements please contact Andrew.
HETAS Registered Installer
24 Years Experience in building and roofing.
Hetas, H001, H002, H003, H006.
We can :
*Install Multi fuel stove (H003)
*Service and maintain stoves & flues (H003)
*Install factory made flue systems (H006)
*We sell Multi fuel stoves (H002)
* Our H006 qualification means we can Install a fire anywhere within a house & create a flue going up and through a ceiling or through any outside wall in the house. No chimney breast is required.
Ask a tradesman
Stovesman Building Contractors has answered 6 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.