- Member since Oct 2011
- 7 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Baileystorm Preservation to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
We are a well established Cardiff company trading sucessfully for nearly 30yrs.Rising damp woodworm dry rot rendering plastering cavity wall ties including Ext work.We offer the complete service.
- 1.Damp Proofing Specialist
- 3.Restoration & Refurb Specialist
About Baileystorm Preservation
We have a genuine licence to offer advice and undertake work.We are a small family firm offering a more personal service to the public.The name Storm is well known to Local authorities and builders alike.We offer FREE ESTIMATES.Our work is Guaranteed and insured.
I am a fully qualified CSRT surveyor/proprietor of a company.We are full members of the Property Care Association/BWPDA and Trustmark Assured.We are also licensed to carry out local authority council work. I have been trained as a fully qualified technician rising to a company proprietor/surveyor (csrt) I can install a dpc eradicate dry/wet rot, including woodworm infestation.We also employ time served tradesman.We offer Report Quotations for the Building Societies.
Ask a tradesman
Baileystorm Preservation has answered 12 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Will a damp wall dry out on is own or does the plaster ned replacing 12
- I have a damp problem and would like to know which system is best 2
- I HAD RISING DAMP ON INTERIOR WALL, GOT A DAMP COURSE DONE, IVE TOKE OF THE PLASTER WHATS THE BEST THING TO PLASTER 2
- Damp, moldy patches which arn't behaving like some of the causes Ive been told. 1
- What is the rough cost of a DPC for 23m of wall? The house is a Victorian end of terrace. Please include the cost of replastering internal walls.