- Member since Jul 2011
- 26 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite S.T.Kelliher Groundworks to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
We are a small company who have been trading since 1998, fully experienced in all aspects of groundworks. We also have our own range of machinery and plant that is necessary for whatever the contract requires.
- 1.Driveway Paver
- 3.Extension Builder
- 4.New Home Builder
- 5.Landscape Gardener
- 7.Demolition Contractor
About S.T.Kelliher Groundworks
Upon leaving school I went to work for my fathers civil engineering and groundworks company. At the age of 20 I was offered the chance to take a groundworks project of my own. From that day I have either had my own projects or have sub contracted from bigger contractors. In 2010 I was rung and asked specifically by a sub contractor to be the foreman for him on the new Jurys Inn hotel contract that was built in Bradford.
NRSWA Supervisor ( Local Authority Approved for drop crossings)
SSSTS Site Supervisor
CPCS 360 and 180 plant tickets Fully experienced in Drainage (deep or shallow), Block paving, Indian stone paving, Fencing, Tarmacing, Drop crossings, Kerbing, Slab laying, Setting out of sites and design of gardens, drives and levels, the list could go on and on as groundworks cover so many different areas
Ask a tradesman
S.T.Kelliher Groundworks has answered 5 questions on Ask a Tradesman.
- Hi, what kind of tradesman/woman should i approach for concreting or reconcreting small patch in front of my bay window? And also laying new paving on top of grass? Thank you. 2
- Cracks in tarmac driveway
- York stone Patio, 3m x 4m, layed 2 months ago, stone are loosening from cement.
- Quantities for a concrete bed
- how much ballast and cement do i need