SGD Window Services
- Member since May 2013
- 870 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite SGD Window Services to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
I have over 35 years experience in the glass and window industry. I repair broken windows, replace misted glass, fix locks, replace handles , fit catflaps, supply glass and toughened glass to size and do all forms of glazing including traditional putty glazing. I'm reliable, honest and I get the job done!
- Windows & Doors (uPVC & Metal)
- Windows & Doors (Wooden)
About SGD Window Services
Over the last 35 years I have built up an extensive knowledge of glass and glazing windows and doors. I have a superb reputation for quality and service and thats why I am trusted by many window and door companies to supply them with their glass too.
I take great pride in my work and nothing gives me greater pleasure than seeing another happy and satisfied customer. You can't buy experience you have to earn it and I pass on that experience on in every job that I do.
Over 35 years in the glass and glazing industry.
Ask a tradesman
SGD Window Services has answered 9 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Most of my double glazed windows are misted up. Why does the glass have to be replaced when it is the seals that have gone. Can the glass not just be cleaned and new seals? 3
- soundproofing - can we replace double glazing with accoustic glass? 3
- Is the glass option: LOW E ARGON good glass and sound out? 2
- Do I have a choice of glass with double glazed windows? 2
- Any benefit in replacing the glazing in UPVc double glazing units (the glass) 1