- Member since 18 Aug 2009
- Location: Rayleigh
- Feedback score: 35 jobs 100% positive
- New Home Builder
- Extension Builder
- Loft Conversion Specialist
- Restoration & Refurb Specialist
- Kitchen Fitter
- Carpenter & Joiner
- Painter & Decorator
- Conversion Specialist
- Garage & Shed Builder
- Want a quote from this tradesman?
Click the Invite button to post a job, and this tradesmen will get an alert.
Other tradesmen will also be able to express interest in your job.
Ask a Tradesman answers
Below are this tradesman's answers to questions posted by our community.
To build a wall 7m x 2m= 14sq m you would need 1M of sand to build a 4in thick wall if it was a 9in thick wall you would need a 1.5 M of sand.
capital contractors 1st Apr, 2011
How MyBuilder Works
- Post a job
- Describe what needs to be done
- Get Quotes
- Tradesmen respond quickly online
- Hire Tradesman
- Compare profiles & feedback reviews
- Leave Feedback
- Your review matters!
- New Home Builders in Rayleigh
- Bricklayers in Rayleigh
- Extension Builders in Rayleigh
- Loft Conversion Specialists in Rayleigh
- Restoration & Refurb Specialists in Rayleigh
- Kitchen Fitters in Rayleigh
- Carpenters & Joiners in Rayleigh
- Painters & Decorators in Rayleigh
- Conversion Specialists in Rayleigh
- Roofers in Rayleigh
- Builders in Rayleigh