Midas Installations Ltd
- Member since Mar 2009
- 78 feedback comments, 96% positive
Start your project
Invite Midas Installations Ltd to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Started Midas Installations ltd in 2007. All installations MUST be WER rated as from october 1st. You will need all the relevant paperwork to prove your windows and doors are WER rated.
- 1.Window Fitter
- 2.Conservatory Installer
About Midas Installations Ltd
I use rehau profile. you will find this is a market leader I buy all my products from a large local company that has been in the industry over 25 years.
Giving me quality products at reasonable prices allowing me to pass on the savings to my customers.
i can supply cheaper products like duraflex, kommerling, halo, ect, ect. but have found you only get what you pay for.
I try to keep my prices as low as posible resulting in customers coming back and also recomending me to family and friends.
the majority of my work is based on word of mouth and returning customers.
worked for a large company fitting newbuild for 11 years, fitting windows, doors, fascias and soffits, guttering ,conservatories french doors inline sliders and bi folding doors.
Fensa registered 31439
Plastic window federation 10 year insurance backed guarantee with every installation.
construction skills certification scheme
(cscs) 01952936 nvq level 2
MIDAS INSTALLATIONS Ltd
Been in double glazing for 21 years, with advanced knowledge of newbuild,conservatories and domestic fitting.
ALL INSTALLATIONS MUST BE EITHER FENSA REGISTERED OR PASTED OFF BY YOUR LOCAL BUILDING INSPECTOR AT EXTRA COST.
I have fitted over 45,000 windows and done countless conservatories, doors and fascias.
Public liability insurance.
GGf insurance backed guarantee.
Ask a tradesman
Midas Installations Ltd has answered 17 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Condensation in double glazing - what are the solutions? 24
- Is it possible to adjust the height of the hinges on upvc doors 23
- how deep foundations do you need for a conservatory ,side walls 2050 cm hight 16
- Has anyone used Linear UPVC windows? Apparently they are British made. I need to decide what make of window to choose and would like a good quality one. Is it as good as the german products? 7
- How to change the way my UPVC front door opens and locks, 7