- Member since Jan 2009
- 3 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Post your job to invite tradespeople like Stamford Properties to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.Post a job
Stamford-Properties is a family owned Hull based building company with over 37 years of construction experience and a member of the 'Federation of Master Builders'. We are known by our current and past customers for our very high standards of workmanship, being highly professional and very competitive. Our extensive knowledge and experience enables us to provide a co-ordinated complete service that gives us an enviable reputation for completing contracts on time and within budget. Our tradesmen are friendly, qualified and accredited, ensuring the highest of standards are achieved every time. Please feel free to visit our website to read more and see what we can achieve.
- New Builds
About Stamford Properties
We have completed numerous new build, refurbishment, extensions and loft conversions throughout the region. References are available upon request.
FMB (Federation of Master Builders)
NVQ 3 building and construction
NVQ 3 Carpentry & Joinery
Contractor of the year award 1999(Dow agro sciences)
MAPM (Member Association Project Managers)
Ask a tradesman
Stamford Properties has answered 21 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- how many big bag of ballast do you need to make one meter of concrete 45
- how deep foundations do you need for a conservatory ,side walls 2050 cm hight 34
- Is it possible to adjust the height of the hinges on upvc doors 20
- My baby's crying is disturbing neighbours - how do I soundproof cheaply? 10
- despite using fresh plaster, clean utensils and water my plaster "goes off " before I can get it on the wall 5