SPAW Construction Ltd
- Member since Jul 2016
- 7 reviews • 100% positive rating
Start your project
Invite SPAW Construction Ltd to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
SPAW Construction Ltd is a Bournemouth based groundwork and construction company offering a comprehensive and professional service to the commercial and private sectors. Our experienced, competent and qualified team specialise in primary/secondary structural development including but not exclusive to; substructure, foundations, drainage systems and groundworks completion. Ultimately your project is our business and we are fully committed to making it a success.
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Waste Clearance
- Tree Surgery
- Fascias & Soffits
About SPAW Construction Ltd
A snapshot of some of the services that we offer is as follows;
- Site Preparation.
- Hardstanding Structures.
- Disabled Access (DA).
- Small and large scale renovation.
- New Builds.
- Conservatories/Garden rooms.
- Streetworks & Drop kerbs.
Drainage & Sewerage:
- Assessment, construction, installation, connection and repairs.....Foul and surface water drainage solutions are part of the groundwork services that we offer. From initial assessment our experienced team will be able to offer the best advice in line with requirements and budget.
Our combined practical experience, which extends well beyond two hundred years, is supported by the following formal qualifications;
- City & Guilds Street Works
- CITB Health, Safety & Environment
- Level 2 - Emergency First Aid At Work
- CSCS & CPCS as follows;
- to NVQ level 1 and level 2 incl Construction Plant Operations.
- EUSR - National Water Hygiene cards held.
- WRAS - WIAPS approved contractors - Groundworkers sector.
- Wessex Water Registered - Connections to public sewerage network.
- City & Guilds - Level 2 Working in Medium Risk Confined Spaces
- Tree Surgery, City & Guilds Qualifications as follows;
- CS30, CS31, CS38, CS39, CS48, MEWP, Stump Grinding
Large shed demolition and rubbish removal Demolition
The job was posted on Thursday, and completed by the following Wednesday, together with a second job involving fitting a new soil drain. Everyone involved was prompt, polite and efficient. The workmen were hard working and cheerful.
ted_605 - 19th Jan, 2017 Positive review
remove concrete slab Waste Clearance
What a fantastic professional company! So glad I chose them.
I wanted a concrete slab removed from my garden. Their quote came quickly and the price was reasonable for the work involved, which included removal of all debris. When I phoned to arrange a start date, I was fortunate that some of their workmen were in my area; about to finish another job, and so they were able to fit in mine immediately!
The three workers were extremely hard working, polite and efficient. When the job was finished I was contacted to ensure that I was totally satisfied; which I was - I have no hesitation in recommending Spaw Construction. I would definitely use them again.
avoca_95 - 25th Oct, 2016 Positive review
Drainage For New Brewery Groundwork & Foundations
Fast, friendly and great quality work. They communicated every aspect of the work clearly and made sure we were happy with everything they were doing along the way. Will definitely use again.
homeowner - 29th Sep, 2016 Positive review
Other great tradespeople in Bournemouth
- Groundworkers in Bournemouth
- Extension Builders in Bournemouth
- Demolition Specialists in Bournemouth
- Waste Clearance Specialists in Bournemouth
- Tree Surgeons in Bournemouth
- Bricklayers in Bournemouth
- Repointing Specialists in Bournemouth
- Fascias & Soffits Specialists in Bournemouth
- Guttering Installers in Bournemouth
- Builders in Bournemouth