SPAW Construction Ltd
- Member since Jul 2016
- 7 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite SPAW Construction Ltd to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
SPAW Construction Ltd is a Bournemouth based groundwork and construction company offering a comprehensive and professional service to the commercial and private sectors. Our experienced, competent and qualified team specialise in primary/secondary structural development including but not exclusive to; substructure, foundations, drainage systems and groundworks completion. Ultimately your project is our business and we are fully committed to making it a success.
- 2.Extension Builder
- 3.Demolition Contractor
- 4.Tree Surgeon
- 6.Fascias, Soffits and Guttering Specialist
About SPAW Construction Ltd
A snapshot of some of the services that we offer is as follows;
- Site Preparation.
- Hardstanding Structures.
- Disabled Access (DA).
- Small and large scale renovation.
- New Builds.
- Conservatories/Garden rooms.
- Streetworks & Drop kerbs.
Drainage & Sewerage:
- Assessment, construction, installation, connection and repairs.....Foul and surface water drainage solutions are part of the groundwork services that we offer. From initial assessment our experienced team will be able to offer the best advice in line with requirements and budget.
Our combined practical experience, which extends well beyond two hundred years, is supported by the following formal qualifications;
- City & Guilds Street Works
- CITB Health, Safety & Environment
- Level 2 - Emergency First Aid At Work
- CSCS & CPCS as follows;
- to NVQ level 1 and level 2 incl Construction Plant Operations.
- EUSR - National Water Hygiene cards held.
- WRAS - WIAPS approved contractors - Groundworkers sector.
- Wessex Water Registered - Connections to public sewerage network.
- City & Guilds - Level 2 Working in Medium Risk Confined Spaces
- Tree Surgery, City & Guilds Qualifications as follows;
- CS30, CS31, CS38, CS39, CS48, MEWP, Stump Grinding