a j burness
- Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Member since Jan 2012
- 42 feedback comments, 98% positive
Start your project
Invite a j burness to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
i supply and fit all types of carpet and flooring,amtico,karndean etc,vinyl sheet,lino,carpet tile and so on,i also do work on a labour only basis. all of my work carries a free two year warranty on fitting.
- 1.Flooring Fitter
- 2.Carpet Fitter
About a j burness
i have worked on many projects throughout the uk,retail outlets,hospitals,clubs,pubs,surgery's,blue chip companies etc
and thousands of domestic properties
cscs card holder nvq level 2 impervious and resilient floorcoverings
nicf card holder floor preparation vinyl tile vinyl sheet carpet tile
nebosh general certificate occupational safety and health over 20 years experience in flooring,working with damp proof membranes,water based and latex based screeds,all types of vinyl flooring products,site form work i.e cap and cove,set in skirting work,traditional fit carpet (on underlay and gripperods) durafit systems (carpet stuck on underlay)and so on.
Ask a tradesman
a j burness has answered 14 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- My builder has laid screed on a new extension and it is very uneven. Up to 30mm in places. 7
- is it possible to lay vinyl flooring on top of ceramic tiles? 3
- a curved transition strip between carpet and laminate 3
- Do I need carpet gripper rods around a fireplace hearth? 2
- Urgent advice needed - laminate acclimitisation. 1