- Member since Sep 2018
- 5 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Snug Spaces to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Our surveyors can guide you through the differing options available to make your home more energy efficient. We have a lot of experience in advising on the best route to an energy efficient home. Guiding our customers to the best solution that suits their home and their budget. All of our tradesmen and sub-contractors are experienced in working in domestic properties and put extra effort into keeping fuss and disruption to a minimum. We improve your home's comfort and reduce energy bills.
About Snug Spaces
Air tightness testing
High performance windows
Smart heating systems
Ask a tradesman
Snug Spaces has answered 11 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Under floor insulation and air bricks 3
- Should I insulate the thinner (and colder!) areas of wall under windows in a sandstone house? 2
- Which category for soundproofing? 2
- Insulating around radiator pipes and electrical junction boxed 1
- Boiling first floor in summer, unconverted Loft, epc declares a layer of 100 mm between the joists. 1