smooth finish glasgow
- Member since Mar 2009
- 168 feedback comments, 99% positive
Start your project
Invite smooth finish glasgow to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
I am a very hard working person who works well under pressure. I am a very honest person who appreciates any work undertaken and can deliver a high quality of work. I undertstand that it can be very hard to find a dedicated tradesman and pride myself on delivering a high quality of work and having a good relationship with the customer.
- 2.Restoration & Refurb Specialist
About smooth finish glasgow
I have gained city and guilds qualifications in plumbing and plastering as well as many various other building and restoration skills over the years due mainly to working with highly skilled tradesmen. I mainly specialize in small refurbishments, plastering painting, decorating and joinery work but I also have many contacts within the building industry to deliver almost any type of building work to a high quality finish. I use a small team of multi skilled tradesmen that I have worked with for years and trust. I have completed many jobs on my builder big and small but every job has been taken on with great care and attention.
Time served plasterer
Public liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £1,000,000.00
Checked on 7th Mar 17
William Peacock (trading as Smooth Finish)
Valid until: 20th Feb 18
Ask a tradesman
smooth finish glasgow has answered 5 questions on Ask a Tradesman.
- My builder will not provide an invoice for works done - What can I do? 5
- Have Artex in my hall way, have been told that it may contain Asbestos?, Is this possible and if so what is the best way to get rid of it? 2
- How to repair plasterboard ceiling. 1
- What is the general going rate for tape and jointing per square or linear metre 1
- Damp in my kitchen