Northwest Roofing and Building Maintenance
- Member since Jun 2011
- 165 feedback comments, 99% positive
Start your project
Invite Northwest Roofing and Building Maintenance to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
MY BUILDER " TRADESMEN OF THE MONTH!" Welcome to Northwest Roofing Maintenance.We are extremely reasonably priced,honest & reliable.The quality of our work is always 100%. All our work is explained and photographed for your peace of mind. Feedback speaks volumes and as you can see we are highly recommended: "Ron was very helpful, full of advice and knowledge on all aspects of roofing and more" "A skilled conscientious tradesman" "What I would call a proper roofer"
- 2.Fascias, Soffits and Guttering Specialist
- 3.Chimney & Fireplace Specialist
About Northwest Roofing and Building Maintenance
I started roofing as a 16 yrs old and now have over 30 years experience in the roofing industry, covering all aspects of my trade.
30+ years In the roofing industry from labourer through to managing six figure contracts.
GRP fibre glass.
Hot bitumen felt.
Roof windows and sky tunnels.
Flat- pitch conversions.
Public liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £1,000,000.00
Checked on 21st Jun 17
Northwest Roofing Maintenance
Valid until: 25th Jun 18
Ask a tradesman
Northwest Roofing and Building Maintenance has answered 21 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Debris/Cement falinf from the underside of roof into loft 12
- Roof repair - install sarking felt 9
- Sun Tunnel 7
- Just had my first attempt at fitting a new toilet, but using the shortest pan-connector I could find, I was still left with a 2" gap between the cistern and wall (oops!). How do I "build out" the gap? 4
- Loft Felt 3