Northwest Roofing and Building Maintenance
- Member since Jun 2011
- 280 reviews • 99% positive rating
Start your project
Invite Northwest Roofing and Building Maintenance to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
MY BUILDER " TRADESMAN OF THE MONTH!" Welcome to Northwest Roofing Maintenance. We are competitively priced honest and reliable. All our work is photographed and explained for your peace of mind. Genuine feedback that speaks volumes, as you can see we are very highly recommended: Genuine customer comments "Ron was very helpful, full of advice and knowledge on all aspects of roofing and more" "A skilled conscientious tradesman" "What I would call a proper roofer"
- Pitched Roofing
- Flat Roofing
- Fascias & Soffits
About Northwest Roofing and Building Maintenance
I started roofing as a 16 yrs old and now have over 30 years experience in the roofing industry, covering all aspects of my trade.
30+ years In the roofing industry from labourer through to managing six figure contracts.
GRP fibre glass.
Hot bitumen felt.
Roof windows and sky tunnels.
Flat- pitch conversions.
Ask a tradesperson
Northwest Roofing and Building Maintenance has answered 21 questions on Ask a Tradesperson. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Debris/Cement falinf from the underside of roof into loft 17
- Roof repair - install sarking felt 9
- Sun Tunnel 8
- Just had my first attempt at fitting a new toilet, but using the shortest pan-connector I could find, I was still left with a 2" gap between the cistern and wall (oops!). How do I "build out" the gap? 4
- whats the best type of felt is best for garage roof 3