Bryan Building Maintenance
- Member since Nov 2012
- 7 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Bryan Building Maintenance to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Bryan Building Maintenance is a local family run firm working together with trusted tradesmen to undertake a wide comprehensive range of property home improvement & maintenance work ordinarily within a 25/30 mile radius of Southampton.
- 1.Restoration & Refurb Specialist
- 2.Painter & Decorator
- 3.Window Fitter
About Bryan Building Maintenance
We have over twenty years experience in and around the building industry including both domestic and commercial works. Rob Bryan undertakes general plumbing works and Painting & Decorating. His forte is project management for larger projects including dealing with architectural professionals, building control and planning authorities. Paul Bryan undertakes carpentry & joinery. His specialism is extensions and roofs. Jason Bryan is a qualified gas engineer and undertakes when required plumbing, central heating & gas works. Nigel is a qualified cabinet maker he undertakes high end finish works such bathrooms and kitchens. Steve is our experienced bricklayer, he undertakes wet trowel trades work and ground works. Between us we have successfully completed a variety of projects from
• Plumbing, Painting & decorating
• Landlord/commercial refurbishment & renovation
• Roofing, Porches, Guttering, Facias & Soffits
• Brickwork, Fencing & Landscaping
• Bathrooms, Tiling, Kitchen Fitting
• UPVC windows, doors & consevatories
• General handyman maintenance
From the outset we operate with our core values: Trust & Integrity. We promise to 1. Listen & consider carefully your project requirements. 2. Ensure the design options match precisely & perfectly your instructions. 3. Enter into an agreed working relationship with regular, open & transparent communication. 4. Provide high value, good quality workmanship, reliably delivered with efficient confidence.
We have completed too many jobs to list in detail but have set up a website gallery to share the types of work undertaken. Whether you require a small domestic plumbing repair or an internal painting & decorating makeover or a new replacement UPVC front door and/or windows or a handyman to help, BBM will endeavor to exceed your expectations. No matter what your project, we are absolutely certain that if appointed we will get the job done right, first time around.
• £5,000,000 public liability insurance.
• £10,000,000 employers liability insurance.
• Within our team we have experienced bricklayers & carpenters and qualified, plumbers gas safe registered formerly corgi, electricians Part P approved. All are proficient in their respective discipline.