- Member since Apr 2009
- 72 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite MD Construction to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
MD Construction have been in business for the last 9 years, we are fully insured and tax legal, we will give a free written quote for all works and free advise if pricing up for any work to be carried at your property, we are very honest and reliable and no job is too small We carry out a large selection of works to all properties
- 2.Chimney & Fireplace Specialist
About MD Construction
bricklayer by trade, have been in the construction industry since i was 16 years old, i have come from a bricklayer to a foreman bricklayer, i have taught 18 year olds how to carry out building works for them selves who where unemployed at the time, progressed to a site agent, then to a works services manager on the MoD estates, then to a project manager. then i decided to work for my self and have been in business for the last 9 years, we carry out all types of works to all types of properties
Apprentice trained bricklayer, 45 years experience in the building trade, we carry out all building, roofing, pointing, refurbishment and maintenance repair work fully insured and tax registered MD Construction has got experience in all aspects of the building trade, i am a time served bricklayer by trade and carry out all building works, roofing, handyman all maintenance and repair works as well as all refurbishment and modernisation works
Ask a tradesman
MD Construction has answered 33 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Lead valleys cracked and allowing water to leak in roof, what are my options to fix ? 39
- We have discovered a damp wet patch under the bay window 11
- Debris/Cement falinf from the underside of roof into loft 10
- During heavy rain I can hear drip in unused chimney 7
- Options and life expectancy to fix a lead valley 3