Sharpes Windows and Doors
- Member since Mar 2009
- 13 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Sharpes Windows and Doors to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Sharpes Windows and Doors have over 15 years industry experience Are members of Assure windows & doors and approved Veka installer ,we pride our seleves on fitting the most energy efficent window we can to the highest standard . With a ten year no quible insurance back guarantee.
- 1.Window Fitter
- 2.Conservatory Installer
- 3.Fascias, Soffits and Guttering Specialist
About Sharpes Windows and Doors
We have been tradeing since 2004 and we look to provide a wide range off skilled work from small to large jobs may it be a leaky gutter or a hole house of windows we aim to give a complete service from start to finish .
Assure windows and doors Member
Veka Approved Installer
Solidor recommended installer
Residence 9 reigestered stockist
Planitherm installers network Member
Super Spacer Installer Member
Maco Secure Registered
Replacement window and door parts
Canopys and door surrounds
Registered Competent Installer
Ask a tradesman
Sharpes Windows and Doors has answered 17 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- UPVC back door won't lock 22
- Does anyone know of a user friendly estimating software for extension or small build costing that is designed for a small to medium sized company? 8
- How can you tell the quality and difference of double glazing/ acoustic glazing 4
- Rehau Triec vs Duraflex UPVC windows - which is best? 4
- My UPVC front door does not double lock. It opens from the outside with the key but when you lift the handle and attempt to double lock it the key wont turn. Does anyone know why this is? Thanks 3