- Member since Aug 2015
- 40 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Seymour Electrical to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Professional, Reliable and Efficient. Seymour Electrical supply domestic and commercial electrical services to everyone across Leeds & Yorkshire. With a proven track record of quality service, effective problem solving and attention to detail, our goal is to meet and exceed all expectations.
About Seymour Electrical
Part P Registered - NAPIT Full Scope Electrical Membership - Comprehensive public Liability Insurance.
We can assist you with all your electrical requirements, Extra sockets to full rewires, test and inspections (EICR) to extra circuits and anything in-between.
- Test & Inspection Specialists (EICR)
- Commercial & Domestic Fire Alarm Systems
- Full Rewires
- Part Rewire
- Extra Sockets
- Lighting Upgrades / Installations
- Kitchen And Bathroom Alterations
- Fault Finding And Problem solving
- Consumer Unit / Fuse Box Upgrades
Seymour Electrical has a proven work history in domestic and commercial electrical installations, with many years experience to ensure we can provide you with the type of service and solutions that you require.
At Seymour Electrical we have experience in both commercial and domestic new build, alterations and refurbishment projects and always take pride in everything we do.
- Part P Registered 25437
- NAPIT Full Scope Electrical Member 25437
- Electrical Installations (Buildings and Structures), Level 3 Diploma (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- Installing Electrotechnical Systems and Equipment (Buildings, Structures and the Environment), Level 3 NVQ Diploma (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- Requirements for Electrical Installation BS7671:June 2008 (2015), Level 3 Award (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- The Periodic Inspection BS 2394, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations, Level 3 Award (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- Initial Verification BS 2395, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations, Level 3 Award (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- The In-Service Inspections and Testing of Electrical Equipment (PAT), Level 3 Award (City and Guilds of London Institute)