- Member since Aug 2015
- 108 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Seymour Electrical to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Small reliable electrical company, we undertake all types of electrical works. Taking pride in everything we do and trying our best to exceed every customers expectations. - NAPIT Member – 30861
About Seymour Electrical
We can assist you with all your electrical requirements, extra sockets to full rewires, test and inspections (EICR) to extra circuits and anything in-between.
- Test & Inspection Specialists (EICR)
- Consumer Unit / Fuse Box Upgrades
- Kitchen And Bathroom Alterations
- Full Rewires
- Part Rewire
- Extra Sockets
- Lighting Upgrades / Installations
- Fault Finding And Problem solving
- Commercial & Domestic Fire Alarm Systems
Seymour Electrical provide services in domestic and commercial electrical installations, with many years experience to ensure we can provide you with the type of service and solutions that require.
With experience in both commercial and domestic new build, alterations and refurbishment projects. We always take pride in everything we do.
- NAPIT Membership – 30861
- NAPIT Website - http://www.napit.org.uk/ The members search is in the top right.
- Electrical Installations (Buildings and Structures), Level 3 Diploma (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- Installing Electrotechnical Systems and Equipment (Buildings, Structures and the Environment), Level 3 NVQ Diploma (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- Requirements for Electrical Installation BS7671:June 2008 (2015), Level 3 Award (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- The Periodic Inspection BS 2394, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations, Level 3 Award (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- Initial Verification BS 2395, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations, Level 3 Award (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- The In-Service Inspections and Testing of Electrical Equipment (PAT), Level 3 Award (City and Guilds of London Institute)