SES Electrical Contractors (UK) Ltd
- Member since Sep 2013
- 61 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite SES Electrical Contractors (UK) Ltd to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Hi I'm Byron and I run SES Electrical Contractors. I have 18 years of experience working in domestic, commercial and industrial installations. I offer free estimates and a first class service. I I have built a solid reputation in West and Central London for customer service and attention to detail. I am an Niceic approved contractor. Fully insured, certificates and references are available to view upon request. 24 hr call out service. Please contact me and see how I can help you today
- Security Systems
About SES Electrical Contractors (UK) Ltd
SES Electrical Contractors are based in Chiswick, London. We are ideally suited to cover all areas such as London, Richmond and Surrey. We have over a decade of experience working within the domestic, commercial and light industrial electrical sectors. We are fully qualified with City and Guilds Qualifications and we are an Niceic approved contractor.
We carry out all electrical work which can range from small jobs such as fitting lights and extra sockets, to complete house rewires, new build projects, emergency lighting, shop and office refurbs, 3 phase power and commercial/industrial rewires.
We also specialise in electrical installation condition reports for all types of installations.
We regularly collect keys from estate agents and liase with tenants on behalf of landlords.
We have worked in all locations from schools to nursing homes, from studio flats to mansions, from foundries to office blocks.
No matter where or who we work for we always provide a high level of service and treat every job with the same respect and skill.
Some previous projects have included:
- A conversion of a triple garage into £300k cinema room, the design and installation of a fully automated lutron grafik eye lighting system with led spot lights and led tape and the installation of data and power.
- Electrical installation condition report of Stocksigns Ltd comprising of 5 factories and warehouses involving the testing and inspection of approximately 15 fuseboards with the labelling of every electrical outlet to aid in future works.
This work was carried out during nights when the factory was closed and at completion a 75 page report was issued.
- 9 new build properties for sharpe construction in Derby involving working from architects drawings and liasing with site manager and other trades managing to work in tight timescales. This is just one of the many new build sites we have undertaken for sharpe construction.
- Replacement of 2 fuseboards for Jenner house doctors Surgery involving working during a weekend when the surgery was closed with priority to make sure the power was all back on by monday morning for the surgery to re open.
- Rock and Sole Fish and Chips Shop refurbishment involving a complete new lighting design and installation in the shop front, a new suspended ceiling and the rewiring of the owners flat above the shop.
Our services include:
Electrical installation condition reports
Rewires full and partial
Exterior lighting and power
Cooker and hob installation
New builds and extensions
Telephone and TV points
Networking cat 5/6 cabling
Fire and smoke alarms
We accept cash, credit or debit cards, bacs payments.
Please feel free to contact us at any time. Thank you for your attention,
City and guilds 2330 level 1 in electrical installation
City and guilds 2330 level 2 in electrical installation
City and guilds 2391 level 3 in electrical inspection and testing
City and guilds 2382 electrical wiring regulations 17th edition
City and guilds 2377 portable appliance testing and inspection (PAT)
Niceic approved contractor
Niceic domestic installer
Public Liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £5,000,000.00
Valid until: 5th Oct 2021
Public liability insurance
Covers your property, or the property of a third party, in the event of damage caused by a tradesperson or their employees. It does not cover poor workmanship and the policy may contain conditions that could restrict cover.
Professional indemnity insurance
Provides cover for losses arising out of professional errors in design and/or specifications offered as part of the service. This insurance is typically used by architects, designers, engineers, and design & build contractors.
MyBuilder does not verify public liability or indemnity insurance. Check this tradesperson’s insurance covers everything you need.
A unique insurance policy designed from the ground up to guarantee the success of your job. Including cover for poor workmanship, the loss of your deposit or if the tradesperson ceases trading. Learn more
Ask a tradesman
SES Electrical Contractors (UK) Ltd has answered 9 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.