- Milton Keynes
- Member since Jul 2011
- 41 feedback comments, 95% positive
Start your project
Invite SEP Design to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
'SEP Design' provides architectural services to property owners who wish to extend, convert, upgrade or improve their homes. From ideas to complying with regulations. Small extension or a major refurbishment - we can offer you a range of design services to fit your building project and budget.
About SEP Design
At least 12 years of building industry experience, and this has involved the following:
- New build - Extensions - Alterations - Adaptations - Change of Use
- Experience in Architectural Design from Public use buildings such as Care Homes and Private Houses. Within Government & Client Guidelines.
- Multi–Skilled in Both Microstation and AutoCAD platforms, enabling the production of high quality detailed designs and putting together working drawing packages. 3D Design.
- Experience in the design of Mechanical and Electrical Services for residential, commercial and mixed use projects.
- Experience in the Interior Design Schemes for Offices and Domestic Sector. Including planned and costed approached to fall within budget.
Bachelor Degree In Civil Engineering
ICIOB (Incorporated Member of the Chartered Institute of Building)
City and Guilds Award in Interior Design
Certificate in Design of Accessible Environment
- Preparation of designs, drafting of plans, specifications and working drawings, for all types of projects
- Applications for Planning Permission and Building Regulations approval
- Liaison with Planning or Building Control Officers
- Space Planning Layouts
- Design of Fully Accessible Dwellings (wheelchair)
- Electrical and Mechanical Distribution Drawings
- Sourcing of accredited builders
I can tailor everything to your individual needs at an affordable price, without compromising on quality, knowledge and attention to detail.
Professional Indemnity InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £500,000.00
Valid until: 28th Oct 2021
Public liability insurance
Covers your property, or the property of a third party, in the event of damage caused by a tradesperson or their employees. It does not cover poor workmanship and the policy may contain conditions that could restrict cover.
Professional indemnity insurance
Provides cover for losses arising out of professional errors in design and/or specifications offered as part of the service. This insurance is typically used by architects, designers, engineers, and design & build contractors.
MyBuilder does not verify public liability or indemnity insurance. Check this tradesperson’s insurance covers everything you need.
A unique insurance policy designed from the ground up to guarantee the success of your job. Including cover for poor workmanship, the loss of your deposit or if the tradesperson ceases trading. Learn more