- Member since Feb 2009
- No feedback
Start your project
Post your job to invite tradespeople like mm builder to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.Post a job
About mm builder
we do work for over 15 diffrent companys and have good tradesmen and subcontractors wee never have problems with our work or customers and do work on new build and old buildups .concrete .drainage.steps.patios.brickwalls.garages.caithnessflagstones .monoblock.and all aspects of fencing and hard landscaping.kerbs.chips.newlawns.gardenwalls.brickwalls.tudorstone.
25 years building and fencing skills builder and fencing
Ask a tradesman
mm builder has answered 7 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- What certificates/qualifications should I ask my electrician for before he starts work? 4
- if you are responsible for a boundary fencing and replace it with concrete post and gravel boards which side do you show to the neighbour the rough or smooth? 3
- What is the cost of fence repairs labour? 3
- How deep do I need my garage base to be? Is it half hardcore and half concrete? 2
- best cement to use to build a stone fireplace? 2