S Pegram Decorating
- Member since Aug 2015
- 50 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite S Pegram Decorating to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
I been painting and decorating for 14 years. I am fully qualified as I served three years at Newcastle College and have my level 3 qualifications. I am a very reliable tradesman and want to build up a good reputation. So please don't hesitate to contact me for a quote and I will be glad to assist you.
- Painter & Decorator
About S Pegram Decorating
Since I started painting and decorating in 2004 I been working in hospitals, schools, private houses (internal and external). I have worked with all types of paint (hazardous and non hazardous). Also trained to erect mobile towers and working at height. In my 14 years of painting and decorating I would consider myself to be reliable and professional, and always ensure my work is carried out to the client's satisfaction.
NVQ Level 3 and key skills in math and english
Ask a tradesman
S Pegram Decorating has answered 10 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Possible chrysotile asbestos exposure. Is this artex? 2
- can I use old emulsion with water on plaster before painting walls with top coat of emulsion 2
- Asbestos roof removed, is it now safe for a gym? 1
- painting exterior tyrolean walls 1
- Painting garden brick walls white. How to give a smooth rendered like finish? 1