- Member since Jul 2018
- 75 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite R.U.Group Ltd to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Heating & Plumbing Solutions. Gas Safe Registered Engineer. All Gas, Heating Plumbing and Minor Electrical Jobs Undertaking.
- Gas Work
- Central Heating
About R.U.Group Ltd
- Boiler specialist - Repairs
- Boiler Installation:
* Vaillant advance Installer
* Worcester registered Installer
* Baxi / Poterton registered Installer
- Gas Emergency Issues
- Other Gas Appliances Installation
- Gas Appliances Breakdowns
- Landlord Gas Certificates
- Minor electrical works
- Property maintenance
- Gas Safe Registered Business
* Gas Qualifications:
- CCN1 - Core Domestic Gas Safety
- CENWAT - Central Heating Boilers & Water Heaters
- CKR1 - Domestic Cooking Appliances
- HTR - Gas Fires & Wall Heaters
- CPA - Combustion Performance Analysis
* Other Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering & Maintenance of Buildings and Constructions
- City & Guilds Plumbing Certificate
- LCWR - Water Regulations Registered (WRS)
- HWSS - Hot Water Systems & Safety ( G3 UNVENTED HWS)
- First Aid Certificate
- CRB Checked
Public Liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £2,000,000.00
Valid until: 24th Apr 2022
Public liability insurance
Covers your property, or the property of a third party, in the event of damage caused by a tradesperson or their employees. It does not cover poor workmanship and the policy may contain conditions that could restrict cover.
Professional indemnity insurance
Provides cover for losses arising out of professional errors in design and/or specifications offered as part of the service. This insurance is typically used by architects, designers, engineers, and design & build contractors.
MyBuilder does not verify public liability or indemnity insurance. Check this tradesperson’s insurance covers everything you need.
A unique insurance policy designed from the ground up to guarantee the success of your job. Including cover for poor workmanship, the loss of your deposit or if the tradesperson ceases trading. Learn more