- Member since Dec 2015
- 11 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Room's Painters to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Hi, my name is Joss Room and I am the owner of Room's Painters. I am a fully qualified, to NVQ Level 3 and apprentice trained, Painter and Decorator. I have been decorating for over 20 years on both domestic and commercial properties. Some of my satisfied clients include Natwest and English Heritage
- Painter & Decorator
About Room's Painters
I have worked for over 15 years on both domestic and commercial projects. Some of my previous clients include, Barclays Bank, Burton Agnes Hall, South Dalton Estate, English Heritage, Joseph Rowntree Housing, Sutlers Bar and Grill, Network Rail, The Royal York Hotel and many more. I have worked on all types of projects from new build projects to full restorative work to English Heritage standard. I work on both exterior and interior projects and have done bespoke exterior decoration that has featured on television. Feel free to contact me any time for a free no obligation quote.
I have NVQ Level 3 Painting and Decorating and completed an accredited three year apprenticeship
Ask a tradesman
Room's Painters has answered 8 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Is it best to paint walls that have got vibrant colours on, with white paint, before painting. 9
- Staining chip board, please see explanation. 3
- removing gloss paint on walls 2
- Does painting and decoration include filling cracks and holes in ceiling? 2
- Do I need to strip off existing wallpaper and reline before applying new superfresco wallpaper?