- Member since Nov 2014
- 63 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Roofmonkee to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
In choosing Roofmonkee, you can be confident in the knowledge that the operative working on your roof has over 20 years experience in the industry. We specialise in diagnostics and solutions associated with roof leaks and general building maintenance.
- 2.Fascias, Soffits and Guttering Specialist
I have been in the industry for over 20 years and have done many types of roofing. Slating, tiling are my first trades but I am skilled in diagnostics with regards to leaks and repairs (I have never not found the source of a leak).
I do all types of flat roofs, GRP, felt and I am an approved installer of rubber roofing. As an approved installer, all of my rubber roofs carry a 20 year manufacturer backed guarantee.
I don't have any official accreditations apart from the approved rubber installation accreditation referred to. However, I have learned my craft over a long number of years on the job practically, updating knowledge of materials and installation methods, moving forward with the times.
Public liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £1,000,000.00
Checked on 9th Oct 17
Mr Sean Taggart (trading as Roofmonkee)
Valid until: 13th Sep 18
Ask a tradesman
Roofmonkee has answered 20 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- How much to brace timber roof trusses and replace roof underlay? 2
- Damp - tried various things with different roofers, but it won't go away. 2
- My roof does not have felt lining , how critical is it to have felt lining 2
- Eaves split with facia panel nails 2
- Beams for 5 x 2.5 metres extension roof - what timber grade and sizes please ? 2