- Member since Dec 2008
- 4 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Post your job to invite tradespeople like Romans Renovations to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.Post a job
- Restoration & Refurb Specialist
I am educated electrician and painter. Working over 15 yrs mainly on residential siates I gained excelent knowledge of many trades. Therefore 10yrs ago I started to work as builder, specialising mainly in interior renovations, remodeling, conversions, extensions etc. 15 yrs experience in building trade. Great UK references.
We are also professionals in solving damp problems.
Last year we added new services: insulation inspection, thermal imaging and property surveys.
We are happy to undertake any spect of buildnig work, including:
Loft, basement conversions, extensions (1 or 2 storey)
Tiling, Stonework and patios
Carpentry Work: skirtingboards, architrives, kitchen fitting.
Plumbing: heating systems, combi boilers, radiators, baths, basins, showers, toilets, sinks, drain pipes
Electricals: new installations, rewireing, consumer units, electric heating(floor mats, floor wireing), lights, switches, outlets
Flooring: carpets, linoleum, hardwood, hardwood prefinished, softwood, staining, varnishing, floor restorations and repairs, laminate
Property Surveys (special prices ), thermal inspections, infrared imaging
Ask a tradesman
Romans Renovations has answered 11 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Hi can I paint wood chip board? 6
- underfloor heating with parquet floor is it advisable? 1
- Will it dry
- How do I remove lead paint safely?
- I wish to replace my broken New Team (eight.five) electric shower to a Mira. Am I able to upgrade my shower to a 10.8KW from the 8.5KW? Also please tell me an estimated price for installation.