Gas Aces Alton
- Member since Jun 2008
- 89 feedback comments, 98% positive
Start your project
Invite Gas Aces Alton to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Happy to sort out every (even hopeless) heating installation. If you already had four plumbers looking at the problem , I want to be the 5th one, who will make all working again.
- 1.Heating Engineer
- 2.Gas Engineer
About Gas Aces Alton
With 10 years of experience in heating repairs no problem will be left unsolved.
Small or large, your request will be met with expert advice, honesty and reliability.
Gas Safe No.563672
Qualified to repair and service:
Warm Air Heaters,
LPG appliances and installations on Boats, Permanent Dwellings, Leisure Accommodation Vehicles, Residential/Park Homes,
Public liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £2,000,000.00
Checked on 3rd Jul 17
Robert Szydlowski (trading as Gas Aces)
Valid until: 30th Jun 18
Ask a tradesman
Gas Aces Alton has answered 32 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Boiler losing pressure but no leaks from Rads and no drips from pressure release outlet? 27
- British Gas Wireless Receiver WR1 and Theromstat (set button in the cente) 13
- Boiler lockout on hot water demand (Potterton Combi 100) - CH working fine 3
- Baxi Bermuda back boiler continually firing on and off 2
- loss of pressure 2