- Member since Aug 2009
- 109 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Rigsby Handyman to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Hi my name is Colin - building for 40+yrs. Able to do all aspects of building work. Also leaks and blocked drains. Work on my own so labour kept to min. 24/7 emergency call out plumbing & drains. Kind regards Colin.
About Rigsby Handyman
Hi, I have been working as general builder for 45yrs,now iam working on my own doing not so big jobs all aspect of building work with the exception of gas
I have work as a bulider 40+ years; bricklaying, stonework, plastering and all wet trades. Also plumbing, drains and damp. See above. 24/7 call out plumbing & drains
Ask a tradesman
Rigsby Handyman has answered 128 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- How near can my neighbour build an extention to my boundry, the size he is considering does not require plannning concent.In adition this extention is going limit view / sunlight can i object? 30
- Can anyone advise if "Roughneck Brick Mortar Gun" works OK and what would be the best mix to use?. 24
- what is the best way to remove polystyrene ceiling tiles. Have read a few comments about "skimming the ceilings" but not sure what this is 19
- Would a professional plasterer use one coat plaster? 14
- What are my legal rights when erecting a fence if the adjoining neighbour is opposed? 13