- Member since Aug 2009
- 111 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Rigsby Handyman to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Hi my name is Colin - building for 40+yrs. Able to do all aspects of building work. Also leaks and blocked drains. Work on my own so labour kept to min. 24/7 emergency call out plumbing & drains. Kind regards Colin.
About Rigsby Handyman
Hello, I'm now semi retired but to keep active I am still doing small handyman jobs. I have been in the building trade for over 50yrs.
I have a small drone so I am able to carry out roof inspections without the need to worry about ladders or scaffolding as they may not be necessary, the customer will be able to see any work that may need doing before a quote and after the work has been done.
I have work as a bulider 40+ years; bricklaying, stonework, plastering and all wet trades. Also plumbing, drains and damp. See above. 24/7 call out plumbing & drains
Ask a tradesman
Rigsby Handyman has answered 130 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- How near can my neighbour build an extention to my boundry, the size he is considering does not require plannning concent.In adition this extention is going limit view / sunlight can i object? 34
- Can anyone advise if "Roughneck Brick Mortar Gun" works OK and what would be the best mix to use?. 28
- what is the best way to remove polystyrene ceiling tiles. Have read a few comments about "skimming the ceilings" but not sure what this is 20
- Would a professional plasterer use one coat plaster? 16
- What are my legal rights when erecting a fence if the adjoining neighbour is opposed? 15