arrowsmiths building services
- Member since May 2008
- 25 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Post your job to invite tradespeople like arrowsmiths building services to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.Post a job
I also offer a full design and planning service if required including building regulation applications and technical drawings.
- Carpenter & Joiner
About arrowsmiths building services
I'm a qualified carpenter and joiner with over 15 years experience in domestic and commercial projects. I am CSCS registered, fully insured and will guarantee all my work from small maintenance jobs to large new builds.
nvq level2&3 carpentry and joinery
CSCS card holder
city and guilds advanced craft
institute of carpenters exam(distinction)
wood machinery certificate
health and safety certificate
CIS card holder ....
Ask a tradesman
arrowsmiths building services has answered 9 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Condensation in double glazing - what are the solutions? 53
- Which hinges door I use for a heavy door? 25
- Our ceiling leaks when ever we take a bath. We thought it would stop once we replaced it with new suite as the old one was more than 30 years old. What is causing the leak? 7
- Kitchen work top getting water damaged by sink 5
- Do I need planning permission for loft conversion 4