Ross Selley building contractors
- Member since Mar 2012
- 19 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Ross Selley building contractors to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Ross selley building contractors are specialist in extensions and specialist brickwork .we offer a full package of all trades from start to finish. saving our clients the hassle of multiple onsite trades.
- New Builds
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Pitched Roofing
- Flat Roofing
- Kitchen Fitting
- Damp Proofing
- Bathroom Fitting
- Hard Flooring
- Waste Clearance
About Ross Selley building contractors
As extension specialists we pride ourselves on provide high class extension work and provide every aspect of the project start to completion. We provide other services such as kitchen design supply and installation, full underfloor heating systems, bifold doors and windows and doors supplied and fitted.
Also our company has worked for many blue chip clients such as coca cola, bosch, nestle and many others . With a vast portfolio of new builds,extensions and large building projects.
staff are nvq qualified and all health and safety trained.
we are also food safety trained for work with the food industry.
highly experienced in brickwork and stonework .
Federation of master builders member
nvq 1 construction brickwork
nvq 2 construction brickwork
nvq 3 construction brickwork
gold cscs carded
food safety passport
abrasive wheels trained
approved concrete and resin flooring contractor
time served supervisor. working with in excess of 10 subcontractors building stonework joinery plastering specialist brickwork tiling groundworks concreting resin flooring window and door fitment roofing
Ask a tradesman
Ross Selley building contractors has answered 7 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Can anyone advise if "Roughneck Brick Mortar Gun" works OK and what would be the best mix to use?. 22
- Gas pipe under floor 2
- How to fill the 6 inch gap between a new build extension and the neighbours extension 1
- Level of DPC when building boiler room
- Is hardwood essential if am getting new casement windows fitted?
Other great tradespeople in Huddersfield
- Extension Builders in Huddersfield
- Bricklayers in Huddersfield
- Repointing Specialists in Huddersfield
- New Home Builders in Huddersfield
- Plasterers in Huddersfield
- Groundworkers in Huddersfield
- Restoration & Refurb Specialists in Huddersfield
- Stonemasons in Huddersfield
- Roofers in Huddersfield
- Builders in Huddersfield
- Tradesmen in HD4