- Member since Apr 2008
- 24 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Post your job to invite tradespeople like R.D.SERVICES to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.Post a job
- Demolition Contractor
After many years working in the building trade, first with my father , then various companys, i decided to go alone,
at first it was a struggle securing work due to the fact that i was unknown,
now i am pleased to say i have built up my reputation. and also have a number of collegues working with me , all qualified in each of their trades..
between all our tradesmen we have the following qualifications..
Nvq painting decorating
City and guilds plastering
City and guilds carpentry
City and guilds bricklaying I am a
specialist in tiling ..
i am a nvq qualified decorator..
and experienced in kitchen /. bathroom instalations..
however between me and my team we can cover almost any task or job required ..
other members in my team include .
plumber ./ plasterer /carpenter / landscapers/ electrician/ bricklayer/ carpet & floor layer.
Ask a tradesman
R.D.SERVICES has answered 4 questions on Ask a Tradesman.
- how much to build a retaining wall 12 mtrs long and 6ft high? soil would be to top of wall at rear and the soil in front would need removing? only after a ball park figure 10
- Demoloshing a bomb shelter 6
- Hole in outside wall from bathroom waste pipe 2
- Asbestos testing certificate for private home (ceiling mid 1990's extension)