R.B.S Tree Care & Landscapes
- Member since Jan 2015
- 32 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite R.B.S Tree Care & Landscapes to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Hi my name is Shane trading as R.B.S Tree Care & Landscapes We are a family run business, offering our clients a comprehensive range of arboriculture services, delivered to them in a professional manner and with the highest standards in all tree work, garden maintenance, block paving, turf, fencing, hard and soft landscapes. All CSCS and Fully qualified & public liability insurance.
- 1.Tree Surgeon
- 2.Landscape Gardener
About R.B.S Tree Care & Landscapes
Work that is undertaken by R.B.S TREE CARE.
Hard and soft landscapes
Sectional dismantling of dangerous trees
Removal of trees in confined spaces
Tree reductions and reshaping
Crown lifting and thinning
Removal of dead, dangerous and storm damaged branches
Hedge maintenance work
TPO and conservation area works
24 hour call out
1. Level 2 – 002003 (Replaces CS30) – Chainsaw maintenance & crosscutting
2. Level 2 – 002004 (Replaces CS31) – Felling & processing trees up to 380mm
3. Level 3 – 002111 (Replaces CS32) - Felling & processing trees over 380mm
4. Level 2 – 002007 (Replaces CS38.1) – Accessing a tree using rope & harness
5. Level 3 – 002106 (Replaces CS38.2) -Aerial Tree Rescue operations
6. Level 3 – 002108 (Replaces CS39) - Aerial cutting of trees using free-fall techniques.
7. Level 3 – 002113 (Replaces CS40) – Aerial Tree pruning
8. Level 2- 030509 Wood Chipper - – Safe use of manually fed wood chipper
9. Level 2 – AMWP02 – M.E.W.P - Safe use of Mobile Elevated Work Platform
Stump Grinder - Safe use of Stump Grinder Certificate
An Emergency First Aid at work Certificate
City and Guilds, NVQ Qualifications