R L Arborcare
- Hemel Hempstead
- Member since Jan 2017
- 33 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite R L Arborcare to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Robert Lawrence is a certified Arborist and the owner/operator of R L Arborcare. Rob has 11 years’ experience in the arborcultural industry 10 of which he has been a climber. Over this time period he has achieved many qualifications including his level 4 diploma in arboriculture. All of these enable him to fulfil a vast range of tasks in the area of arboriculture. He is an experienced, qualified and a competent arborist.
- Tree Surgeon
About R L Arborcare
We are based in Hemel Hempstead and cover Hertfordshire and the surrounding areas providing tree surgery and tree recycling services.
• RL Arborcare is a small, friendly tree surgery business providing expert and reliable tree solutions in the urban environment. We provide a reliable professional service and are an approachable business with a solid work ethic. We have received numerous comments regarding the high quality of our work and the clean and tidy manner in which we leave each job.
• We are experienced in all aspects of tree work, from dismantling, felling and pruning trees to grinding out tree stumps. We also offer reducing and trimming hedges.
• Most of our customers are private domestic householders; however we have completed site clearance work for construction companies and developers. We also work with local estate agents and smaller property developers as well as local housing associations.
• We pride ourselves on providing a service which meets each customer’s individual needs, and where customers are unsure as to what the best solution to their tree problems might be, we can offer advice and guidance.
• Where this is required, we can provide assistance with planning applications for work to be carried out to trees covered by Tree Preservation Orders or trees in Conservation Areas.
• We have the necessary industry qualifications (National Proficiency Test Council (NPTC) to operate safely as tree surgeons as well as many other qualifications to deal with specific procedures if the need arises. In the eventuality of anything going wrong, we have insurance cover of £10,000,000, with a zero claims history.
Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have and to obtain a free, no obligation quotation.
Our services include
-Deadwood Management and pruning
-Fruit Tree Pruning
-Professional Hedge Service
-Complete Tree Removal/Tree Felling
-Emergency Tree Work /Dangerous Trees
Level 4 Diploma in Arboriculture
NPTC 222 Safe use of manually fed wood-chipper
NPTC CS30.1 Maintain and operate the chainsaw
NPTC CS30.2 On site preparation and basic crosscutting
NPTC CS31 Fell and process small trees
NPTC CS38 unit 1 Tree climbing and unit 2 Conduct aerial rescue
NPTC CS39 Use of chainsaw from rope and harness
NPTC CS40 Carry out pruning operations
NPTC CS41 Undertake section felling techniques
Emergency first aid at work
Chapter 8 road working (signing and guarding)
Signal and signalling (crane assisted removals)
IPAF (mobile access platforms)
Advanced Unimog driving course