CKG Solutions Ltd
- Hemel Hempsead
- Member since Oct 2011
- 148 reviews • 99% positive rating
Start your project
Invite CKG Solutions Ltd to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Hi, at CKG Solutions we pride ourselves in 100% Satisfaction, over 10 years of experience, attention to detail and quality over quantity. If you are not satisfied we will correct any issue. For any project we can also offer Project Management facilities to oversee and keep your project on track.
- Gas Work
- Central Heating
- Painting & Decorating
- Waste Clearance
- Garden Maintenance
About CKG Solutions Ltd
Previous jobs include:
Plumbing & Heating
Painting entire house (including wooden window frames, Soffits and Gable.)
Bricklaying (City & Guilds)
Pressure Cleaning (eg. driveways, patios)
Business Engineering (Degree)
APM (Association of Project Management)
Gas Safe Registered Engineer
Bricklaying (City & Guilds) Total Property Maintenance including plumbing,tiling,plastering,carpentry, window cleaning, brick laying, electrics, painting and decorating.
We like to keep our customer up to date with the status of the project including any problems we can forsee. We have recieved positive feedback from our customers that this is an approach that they like.
Pump needs replacing Gas Work
Good bloke. Did a great job, Good price and great value.
More complicated than originally posted. Not phased! Sorted it.
penny19177 - 23rd Nov, 2020 Positive review
Gas fire 🔥 Gas Work
Very friendly and a great job done ✅
yvonne60667 - 10th Oct, 2020 Positive review
Disconnect and disposal of toilet Demolition
Did as said. No complaints. Would recommend. Thanks
davidvjs - 30th Sep, 2020 Positive review
Ask a tradesperson
CKG Solutions Ltd has answered 11 questions on Ask a Tradesperson. Here's their top 5 answers.
- do I need any permission to demolish a chimney brest in the ground floor living room and who is qualified to carry out this work for me 8
- what sort of tradesman will we need to fit a tv to the wall but the wires need to be drilled in to chimney so they can't be seen and what sort of price is fair 3
- What comes first - plastering or skirting fitting? 2
- Ceiling crumbling in places - does it need to be replastered? 1
- my wardrobe door has come off the hidge any ideas?
Other great tradespeople in Hemel Hempstead
- Gas Engineers in Hemel Hempstead
- Plumbers in Hemel Hempstead
- Heating Engineers in Hemel Hempstead
- Handymen in Hemel Hempstead
- Painters & Decorators in Hemel Hempstead
- Tilers in Hemel Hempstead
- Plasterers in Hemel Hempstead
- Demolition Specialists in Hemel Hempstead
- Waste Clearance Specialists in Hemel Hempstead
- Gardeners in Hemel Hempstead