Pro Finishing Services
- Member since Jan 2010
- 16 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Pro Finishing Services to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
iKBBi registered installer!! Having been a self employed installer within the industry since 2000, I have purchased renovated and built property to all specifications and budgets. I have completed severals projects on behalf of both existing and new clients. If your project involves Gas work or part P certified electrical work, then I call upon my trusted sub contractors. The bulk of our work has become centred on Bathrooms and Kitchens, full installation services. So much so that we have been accepted as members of the IKbbI. please use their website to research the trading guide lines and standards we adhere to. We are accredited and approved installers for Tesco and the Big Bathroom store.
- 1.Bathroom Fitter
- 2.Kitchen Fitter
- 4.Restoration & Refurb Specialist
- 5.Carpenter & Joiner
- 6.Conversion Specialist
About Pro Finishing Services
2000. Built and Maintained Pirate Island Ltd - Morpeth
2003 - 2005 New House Building (self build)
2005 total reburbishment of 4 domestic dwellings
2009 Morpeth flood refurbishments (11 properties) including insurance authorised repairs.
Current independent /bathroom/ installer
B&Q installation team
Member of the iKBBi member no F1009-0008
FIRA accredited installer to B&Q installations
Napit accredited installer
Ask a tradesman
Pro Finishing Services has answered 111 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- How do you get a nice finish when applying sealant around baths and sinks 29
- Can I hide pipes in the wall? 29
- Should I use grout sealant once my bathroom (including shower) has been fully tiled? 28
- Wall plugs falling out due to crumbling plaster 20
- I'd like to install solid wood floorboards on concrete. What's the best way to do it? adhesive, chipboard? 18