PMI PLASTERING AND GENERAL BUILDING
- Member since Dec 2008
- 42 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite PMI PLASTERING AND GENERAL BUILDING to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
I have been a plasterer and general builder for over 20 years with experience in the commercial side of building and now for the private sector,I am an easy going person and very approachable . All my electricians are part p, and plumbers are gas certificated.
- 2.Restoration & Refurb Specialist
- 3.Loft Conversion Specialist
- 4.Conversion Specialist
About PMI PLASTERING AND GENERAL BUILDING
I STARTED WORK IN THE BUILDING ON LARGE DEVELOPEMENT SITES,THEN WENT ON MY OWN AND HAVE BEEN TRADING MYSELF OVER 20 YEARS ,MY WORK NOW INVOLVES ALL ASPECTS OF THE BUILDING TRADE WE TAKE ON COMPLETE REFURBISHING WORK IN THE PRIVATE AND COMMERCIAL SECTORS ALL MY EMPLOYEES HAVE ALL THE NECISARY SKILLS AND CERTIFICATE (IE) PART P,FOR ELECTRICS AND GAS CERTS FOR CENTRAL HEATING OUR ROOFING AND GENERAL BUILDING HAS GONE FROM STRENGTH TO STRENGTH.NO JOB IS TO SMALL OR TO BIG
ALL PLUMBERS ARE GAS CERTIFICATED AND REGISTERD AND ALL ELECTRICAL ARE PART P CERTIFIED ALL BUILDING AND PLASTERING WORK COMES WITH 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE AND MANY SATICFIED CUSTOMERS WITH THERE RECOMENDATIONS ALL WORK IS CARRIED OUT BY QUALIFIED TRADESMEN TO A HIGH SPECIFICATION AND GARANTEED ALL electricians are part p registerd and all plumbers are gas certificated
Public liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £5,000,000.00
Checked on 21st Apr 17
Mr Philiip Iceton
Valid until: 19th Apr 18
Ask a tradesman
PMI PLASTERING AND GENERAL BUILDING has answered 3 questions on Ask a Tradesman.
- Exterior of my house rendered and after 5 days the render developed hairline cracks. Builder says it's nothing to worry about, it's still sound. Could this be okay in the long run? 4
- Do you need planning permission to change a flat felted roof to tiles? 2
- An old house with uneven walls & ceilings does it need replastering or just skimming 2