smg plumbing and heating
- Member since Nov 2010
- 4 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Post your job to invite tradespeople like smg plumbing and heating to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.Post a job
hello. get in touch for a good reiable service for all your heating and plumbing requirements thank you stuart
gas safe registered
city and guilds etc
Ask a tradesman
smg plumbing and heating has answered 5 questions on Ask a Tradesman.
- i have bare pipes coming through the floor for my radiators how do i figure out which pipe needs the thermostat on 10
- expansion vessel 1
- I need to replace my boiler. When he came to fit it, he said that it has a 15mm inlet pipe and the new Valiant needs a 28mm pipe. Is this correct? 1
- Is there such a thing as an electric combi heater for hot water?
- How do I drill through 10-inch concrete chimney walls, twice, to fit a flue from my boiler?