- Member since Nov 2009
- 351 feedback comments, 99% positive
Start your project
Post your job and we’ll ask plumber_bathfitter to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.
Unvented cylinder specialist. Installation, Service and Repairs of ALL types of cylinders and other domestic and commercial plumbing faults. Taps, Showers, Pumps, Radiators, Central heating, Economy 7, System powerflushing. Also Certified Nest Learning thermostat Professional installer. On average we fix 95% of all plumbing faults in one visit
- 2.Heating Engineer
More than 10 years in Plumbing and Heating installation and maintenance.
Unvented & vented cylinders
Powerflushing (Machineflush or chemical flush)
Leaks & Burst pipes
All types of Showers and Pumps
Low pressure shower faults
Heating controls upgrades
BPEC Registered Engineer
1.CONTROL INSTALLATION PART L BUILDING REGULATIONS
2.ENERGY CONSERVATION FOR DOMESTIC CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEMS
3.UNVENTED HOT WATER CYLINDER INSTALLATION & SERVICE (Building Regulations Part L1 - Conservation of Fuel and Power)
4. OIL BOILERS, BS5410 part 1
Payment is due on the day the work is completed.
Due to bad debts and unpaid "bounced cheques" we no longer accepts cheques as a form of payment. You can however either pay by:
1. Cash or Card payment in person.
2. Online bank transfer/payment, if you have online banking
If you are a Landlord and you are not present at your tenants house you can make payment by bank transfer on the sameday the work is completed. I will email you the invoice. You need to be contactable on the day and be in a position to make the payment. (sameday not next day.)
More than help to do sub-contracting work but again like all payments sameday and not when your client pays you or when "the accountant" is back from holiday.
Ask a tradesman
plumber_bathfitter has answered 14 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Saniflo waste connection to 40mm waste pipe 4
- Gravity fed system - is it possible to feed the cylinder straight from mains 3
- Conflicting advice received from two plumbers regarding new combi boiler fitting. Who is right? 2
- Hot Water Gravity Fed Open-System Enhancement 1
- Pressure issue with hot water - What is the best way to fix? 1