- Member since Nov 2009
- 537 feedback comments, 99% positive
Start your project
Invite plumber_bathfitter to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Hello. I have completed more than 600 jobs here on Mybuilder website, hundreds more on other professional trade websites and thousands of jobs through client referrals. Specialising in Unvented cylinder & Electric boiler Installations, Servicing and Repairs. Also, I carry out Domestic and Commercial plumbing repairs suchas Taps, Showers, Pumps, Radiators, Central heating, Economy 7 (peak and off peak repairs), Powerflushing and smart thermostat heating controls installations.
- Central Heating
More than 10 years in Plumbing and Heating installation and maintenance.
Unvented & vented cylinders
Powerflushing (Machineflush or chemical flush)
Leaks & Burst pipes
All types of Showers and Pumps
Low pressure shower faults
Heating controls upgrades
1. UNVENTED CYLINDER G3 QUALIFIED
2. CONTROL INSTALLATION PART L BUILDING REGULATIONS
3. ENERGY CONSERVATION FOR DOMESTIC CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEMS
4. UNVENTED HOT WATER CYLINDER INSTALLATION & SERVICE (Building Regulations Part L1 - Conservation of Fuel and Power)
5. OIL BOILERS, BS5410 part 1
Payment is due on the day the work is completed.
2. Card payment (debit / credit card).
3. Bank to bank transfer.
If you are a Landlord and you are not present at your tenants house you can make payment by bank transfer on the sameday the work is completed. I will email you the invoice.
More than help to do sub-contracting work but again like all payments sameday.
Ask a tradesman
plumber_bathfitter has answered 17 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Gravity fed system - is it possible to feed the cylinder straight from mains 6
- Saniflo waste connection to 40mm waste pipe 5
- Why is my Triton T100E shower temperamental (especially in the morning)? 2
- Pressure issue with hot water - What is the best way to fix? 2
- Conflicting advice received from two plumbers regarding new combi boiler fitting. Who is right? 2