- Member since Nov 2009
- 541 feedback comments, 99% positive
Start your project
Invite plumber_gasfitter to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
All Plumbing and Heating work. Gas safe registered engineer. Unvented cylinder hot water G3 qualified. Oil fired boilers. More than 600 jobs completed here on Mybuilder and 000’s elsewhere on various sites and many more via clients referrals. All types of boilers Gas, Electric and Oil installed and servicing.
- Gas Work
- Central Heating
More than 10 years in Plumbing and Heating industry.
Unvented & vented cylinders
Powerflushing (Machineflush or chemical flush)
Leaks & Burst pipes
All types of Showers and Pumps
Low pressure shower faults
Heating controls upgrades
1. GAS SAFE REGISTERED ENGINEER (660561)
Certified to work on all gas appliances:
2. OIL BOILERS, BS5410 part 1
3. UNVENTED CYLINDER G3 QUALIFIED
4. ENERGY CONSERVATION FOR DOMESTIC
CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEMS
5. CONTROL INSTALLATION PART L
Payment is due on the day the work is completed.
2. Card payment (debit / credit card).
3. Bank to bank transfer.
If you are a Landlord and you are not present at your tenants house you can make payment by bank transfer on the sameday the work is completed. I will email you the invoice.
More than happy to help in sub-contracting work but again like all payments sameday.
Public Liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £2,000,000.00
Valid until: 1st Apr 2022
Public liability insurance
Covers your property, or the property of a third party, in the event of damage caused by a tradesperson or their employees. It does not cover poor workmanship and the policy may contain conditions that could restrict cover.
Professional indemnity insurance
Provides cover for losses arising out of professional errors in design and/or specifications offered as part of the service. This insurance is typically used by architects, designers, engineers, and design & build contractors.
MyBuilder does not verify public liability or indemnity insurance. Check this tradesperson’s insurance covers everything you need.
A unique insurance policy designed from the ground up to guarantee the success of your job. Including cover for poor workmanship, the loss of your deposit or if the tradesperson ceases trading. Learn more
Ask a tradesman
plumber_gasfitter has answered 17 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Gravity fed system - is it possible to feed the cylinder straight from mains 6
- Saniflo waste connection to 40mm waste pipe 5
- Conflicting advice received from two plumbers regarding new combi boiler fitting. Who is right? 3
- Pressure issue with hot water - What is the best way to fix? 2
- Why is my Triton T100E shower temperamental (especially in the morning)? 2