Plans for Property

I am a chartered building surveyor and chartered builder. Since 1997, I have been preparing residential architectural drawings for house re-modelling, alterations and extensions, and earlier this year I set up a private practice of my own so that I can offer this service as a sole trader, for which I hold Professional Indemnity Insurance. This covers me for architectural technician work and for Party Wall work.


  1. CAD/Drawings

About Plans for Property

Free Initial Consultation.
Measured surveys.
Cad drawings.
Planning Applications.
Building Regulations Applications.
Full liaison with Planning Authority / Building Control.
Extensions / Loft conversions / Garage conversions / New-build / Change of use / Land Registry compliant plans.
Contractor selection.
Preparation of tender documentation.
Contract administration.

All areas of North West covered.


BSc(Hons) Building Surveying
Chartered Builder (MCIOB)
Chartered Building Surveyor (MRICS)
20years + experience.


Professional Indemnity Insurance

Limit of indemnity: £250,000.00
Valid until: 8th Apr 2020

Ask a tradesman

Plans for Property has answered 1 question on Ask a Tradesman.

Other great tradespeople in Manchester