P.J.P. Building Services
- Member since Mar 2011
- 27 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite P.J.P. Building Services to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
I have been a general Builder since 1984, Working in the public and private sector, Fitting Kitchens,Bathrooms and Wetrooms, specialising in adaptions for the less abled, Flat shower trays, shower seats, grab rails etc
- 1.Bathroom Fitter
- 2.Kitchen Fitter
- 5.Restoration & Refurb Specialist
- 6.Carpenter & Joiner
- 7.Painter & Decorator
- 10.Conversion Specialist
- 11.Window Fitter
About P.J.P. Building Services
In the last 33 years I have worked on contracts for local authorities on the General maintenance, fitting and adaption of bathrooms and kitchens.I have Contracted for a group of girl schools on the installation of cubicle toilets and shower blocks and general maintenance, also have been involved with the construction of extensions and refurbishments in the private sector
Time served,33 years experience Bathroom,wetroom, shower cubicles and kitchen fitting, Plumbing,Plastering, Carpentry, Tiling, bricklaying, Window and door fitting, Decorating, Flooring, Roofing
Public Liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £1,000,000.00
Valid until: 21st Jun 2018
Public liability Insurance
This covers your property, or the property of a third party, in the event of damage caused by works. It DOES NOT cover poor workmanship
The policy may contain conditions that could restrict the cover.
We have not verified this policy and recommend you verify it covers everything you need before agreeing to any work.
Professional indemnity insurance
This provides cover for losses arising out of professional errors in design and/or specifications offered as part of their service. It DOES NOT cover poor workmanship
This insurance is typically used by architects, designers, engineers, and design & build contractors.
Ask a tradesman
P.J.P. Building Services has answered 8 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- What's the problem with my shower pump? 13
- i have an ex council house and the bedroom doors need replacing but the sizing is awkward any doors from diy stores wont fit can anyone make doors to fit 6
- Which Shower is best for my home 4
- Changed my bedroom sink from two taps to one. Now the water runs very very slow. If this is because of the pipe now has been reduce by the flexi hose. What is the answer please 1
- I have a Hansgrohe 39715000 Axor Citterio and mixer that runs a shower, tap and hand held shower. The water runs from hot to cold with no mixing in between. Any ideas?