- London - Tooting
- Member since Oct 2009
- No feedback
Start your project
Post your job to invite tradespeople like PJLampa to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.Post a job
I am 33 years old. I am married. My wife, Aleksandra is a university student. We have a 1.5 year-old doughter. I am a certified builder, carpentry is my favourite part of building work. I am doing my job with passion, that is why my all customers I work for where realy happy with my service and quality of my work.
I came to UK in april 2004 from Poland where I was working as a Technical Builder.
- Partitions and false ceilings fitter ( 2004 ) - Peter Panase Company
- Self employer ( 2004-2006 )
- Carpenter and Foreman ( 2006-2007 ) - Nice Group LTD
- Site Manager ( 2007- may 2009 ) - Stone and Silk
- Self employed ( Project Manager ) from May 2009
- Site Management
- Loft convertions
- Kitchen and bathroom fitting
- Painting and decorating I am a carpenter. I have been working in the UK for over 5 years. For last 3 years I have been working as a Site Manager (8000 sq. ft. sites). I am able to read professional drawings, precisely organize works, find professional contractors that are required for the project (big or small) and suply all required materials and fittings. I have also Manager's CSCS card (Health & Safety) so the Health & Safety rules are something that I know very well. I always do my job with passione.