- Member since Mar 2013
- 2 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Post your job to invite tradespeople like PJ Developments to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.Post a job
With offices in London and the North West, Building and maintenance Contractors for New Build, Extensions, Refurbs, lofts etc. NHBC registered builders for your piece of mind. Turn you plans into reality with the minimum of fuss and maximum satisfaction. Client satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
- Extension Builder
About PJ Developments
NHBC Registered House Builders able to handle project of any size or style.
20 Years experience in Building Quality Residential Properties in East Cheshire Bespoke Builders of Fine homes and quality extensions and alterations
Ask a tradesman
PJ Developments has answered 7 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Do I need building regulations to refurbish a loft conversion which was done ages ago? 17
- Do I need building inspectors involved to add a real staircase to loft converted before 1970? 5
- Hi we converted our loft into a bedroom in 1993 unfortunately we didnt realise we need building regs 2
- Wet patches have appeared on walls following loft insulation undertaken by British Gas 2
- New Build Conversion - Sound Proofing Terrible - Is this a defect according to Building Regs? 1