Pimco, property improvement and maintenance co.
- Member since Jul 2008
- 13 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Pimco, property improvement and maintenance co. to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
I like to think i am a compitant builder who is honest and reliable. All of my previous clients would agree Have had many happy clients over the years and still retain some now. I like to try and work as if im not there by keeping things clean and tidy and as most people i work for, work themselves so i tend to start just as they are going and try to be finished when they come home from work. I always leave their home clean and tidy every night and i am very safety minded about leaving things around. I am a very flexible person, easy to get on with and i do like to get on with my work.
- 1.Restoration & Refurb Specialist
- 2.Conversion Specialist
- 3.Carpenter & Joiner
- 4.Demolition Contractor
- 5.Window Fitter
- 6.Flooring Fitter
- 7.Painter & Decorator
- 8.Kitchen Fitter
- 15.Landscape Gardener
- 17.Insulation Installer
- 18.Bathroom Fitter
About Pimco, property improvement and maintenance co.
Small Builder offers his services and is experianced in most trades. Have a lot of experiance in Remedial works, structurial repairs after foundation faults, Flood damage and fire? remodernisation, room conversions.
Just some of the projects that we can carry out for you are:Renew Windows UPVC or wooden, Fit Kitchens and bathrooms.
Carpentry works, Floors, Doors and trimmings,
Renew locks, Fit locks and security locks to windows ect, Plastering, Painting and Decorating, Tiling.
Will undertake all property repairs inside and out.
Including Fence and gate repairs, Patio's, Patio repairs, Paths and Path repairs, Outside Deckings, Retaining walls ect.
Plasterer by trade.
Being in the building trade for nearly 30 years have gained many skills and am a compident contractor who has been trading for several years now and has an existing client base.
My photos are from some of my most recent jobs and the clients were very happy with the results. City and Guilds 7261 in Ele electronics (various)
Have gained many skills over the years i've been working in the building industry.
Have worked for many large contractors mostly on renovation, conversion and modernisation projects. Have also spent a lot of time repairing structural faults after under pinning has taken place to structures of all kinds but mostly houses. Have worked for all types of organisations including Environmental Health
Am also a qualified electronics engineer and have city and guilds qualifications 7126 of various types.
Ask a tradesman
Pimco, property improvement and maintenance co. has answered 24 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Should I use grout sealant once my bathroom (including shower) has been fully tiled? 25
- water found under the house..... 13
- I am laying a 20mm, t&g solid wood floor. The sub floor is chip board and not even. I am laying down a 5mm fibreboard and floating the wood foor on top no gluing. Is this ok, any advise appreciated?. 11
- House has few vertical cracks in walls and also some outside wall bricks have cracks. whats the best way to repair this? Is filling enough or some horizontal bars to be placed? repointing required? 5
- What would glue small pebbles to a concrete base externally (Has to be waterproof and translucent when dry). 5
Other great tradespeople in Coulsdon
- Restoration & Refurb Specialists in Coulsdon
- Conversion Specialists in Coulsdon
- Carpenters & Joiners in Coulsdon
- Demolition Contractors in Coulsdon
- Window Fitters in Coulsdon
- Flooring Fitters in Coulsdon
- Painters & Decorators in Coulsdon
- Kitchen Fitters in Coulsdon
- Tilers in Coulsdon
- Plumbers in Coulsdon
- Builders in Coulsdon